We collect information from visitors to this website through the use of online forms, email hyperlinks and contact us webpages.
We collect your details when you email us with an enquiry.
In addition to the above, we collect information automatically about your visit to our website. Please see our Cookies Section for more details.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
• Providing information about products and services
• Providing and personalising our services
• Dealing with your enquiries and requests
• Administering orders and accounts relating to our suppliers or customers
• Administering membership records
• Providing reservation or booking services
• Trading in personal information (selling, hiring or exchanging information)
• Conducting market research
Data Capture Information
We will send you information according to the preferences you submitted via our data capture form. If you would like to change these preferences at any point, please email us at email@example.com or call us on +020 8752 8181. Alternatively you can also write to the Data Manager at 6th Floor, Davis House, Robert Street, Croydon. CR0 1QQ. United Kingdom.
Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. This will be in accordance with the preferences that you indicated when you completed order form/data capture form/online form.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels (such as email or post) that we use to contact you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the Data Manager at 6th Floor, Davis House, Robert Street, Croydon. CR0 1QQ. United Kingdom.
We will only disclose data when obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is ‘necessary’ for purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigation, or we have your consent, and to the following:
• Other companies within our Group of companies: AV Magazine, Brands For Buyers, Building Products, DFNI, Electronics Weekly, Frontier, Ibis, IEM, Independent Retail News, Irish Medical Times, Laboratory News, MIMS Ireland, Mortgage Finance Gazette, Motor Trader, National Plant Hire Guide, Packaging News, Property Week, Quality Food Awards, The Money Pages, The Pass, The Trader, UK Boarding Schools Guide, Water Sewerage and Waste, Best of British, Great for Groups, Record Collector, Rare Record Price Guide, What Mortgage, For Less Guides, Smartsave, Corporate Programmes, Expert Agent;
• Business partners;
• Suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf;
• Successors in title to our business.
Subject access requests
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please email email@example.com or write to the Data Manager at 6th Floor, Davis House, Robert Street, Croydon. CR0 1QQ. United Kingdom. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of up to £10 for any such request.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using it to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. This means for instance that data you pass to us may be processed outside the European Economic Area, although the data will always be held securely and in line with the requirements of UK data protection legislation. By communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. Find out more about cookies on www.allaboutcookies.org.
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the menu on your browser, or look at the instruction on www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note however that turning off cookies will restrict your use of our website.